Friday, September 28, 2007

Photographs

All three of our ardent readers have asked where our photos are. The few I've made have been sitting quietly on a hard drive. Honestly, I haven't been much of a photographer on this trip.

Our friend David told me before we left, "You can live it or you can shoot it. You can't do both." Very true. I've been living this honeymoon and enjoying travels with Bonnie, not working for photographs.

Forgive me, then, for taking so long to post images. Forgive me also for the mediocre quality of the images. I've basically made a few travel-snaps, nothing more.

I've posted two separate galleries on flikr.com. The images haven't been cropped, color-corrected or toned at all. Neither are they in any order.

Enjoy:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/oldoutsider/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/oldoutsider2/

6 comments:

joshuadf said...

What are you talking about, that's a lot of decent pictures. What's with the two Flikr accounts, did you lose your password or something?

Cedar's going to be very concerned about the people not wearing their helmets, I'm glad Bonnie's got one.

Chris and Stephanie said...

The house rules at Daret's House - WOW! I think the pictures are great Jim, and I am just glad you are enjoying yourself.

James Yates said...

I have two flickr accounts because I quickly reached my monthly size limit on the first account. I don't have Photoshop so I can't resize images--I upload large jpgs.

I'm open to suggestions from the computer gurus out there.

Also, I have plenty of audio clips I'd like to post. They're in WMA format. Know where to do this?

shane said...

i like the "no lady boys" sign. never read that one before.

Chaddie P. said...

Lovely.

shane said...

i saw a creature named ben reed in one of your pictures. now that is some scary shit.